At LandSolutions, the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, contractors, clients, industry partners, communities and other stakeholders is our top priority. Our team has been actively monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and will continue to take responsibility and be part of the solution.
As the situation continues to evolve at a rapid pace, we understand the uncertainty it causes for everyone. In response to this, we have established “LandSolutions Enacted”, our COVID-19 Management Plan which started March 13, 2020. The following measures are in effect:
Updated Safety Measures
- Our management team is meeting via video conference 3x per week to discuss the management plan and daily to discuss the operational continuity of our business
- We continue to follow strict precautions while ensuring our client projects are progressed
- Most of our team from all our offices are working remotely, with a very small group working in our Calgary office under strict social distancing guidelines
- We have substantially increased cleaning measures of frequent contact surfaces in the office such as counter tops, washrooms, elevators, desks and coffee machines
- Our Field Agents are taking direction from our clients’ specific requests and policies with meetings being held via phone, video or by email correspondence when possible. If meetings must be held in person, stringent precautions are employed such as:
-Receiving approval from landowners, landlords and other stakeholders prior to having contact
-Asking a specific list of precautionary questions related to the landowner’s health and travel history as it relates to COVID-19 and potential transmission
-Practicing social distancing and the mandatory use of hand sanitizer for all in-person interactions
Other Precautionary Measures
- Educating team members on best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Coordinating appropriate communications internally and externally through methods such as MS Teams, Zoom, email, phone, our website and all social channels
- Postponing all non-critical business travel
- Self-isolation for 2 weeks (14 days) for any team member exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or for those who have travelled outside Canada for business or pleasure
LandSolutions has implemented these proactive measures to prevent COVID-19 from significantly impacting our employees, clients and overall business. We are using the most recent information and recommendations from The World Health organization (WHO), Local Public Health Agencies, and Governments to make well-informed decisions.
Please continue to reach out to your LandSolutions contacts who are working diligently to assist you in keeping your business operating effectively in these unprecedented times. We want you to feel secure in our ability to provide support and deliver an uninterrupted high level of service in this new remote working environment.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, we will be sure to communicate any changes or updates to our business model to best serve our valued clients. We hope that your teams, families and communities remain safe and healthy.