To Our Valued Clients,
As LandSolutions’ closely monitors Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, the health and well- being of our team members, clients and other stakeholders are paramount. We feel we can be part of the solution to control the spread of the virus and have taken steps to share in that responsibility.
As a key partner to your business’ operations, we also understand that limiting any impact from COVID-19 could have on our service to our clients is imperative. While the risk remains low in Canada, we’re taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and our partners.
As such, we have activated a COVID-19 Management Plan, which includes:
- Educating team members on best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Enabling and ensuring certain team members work from home.
- Ensuring a coordinated strategy to provide an uninterrupted, high level of service, and support to our clients.
- Coordinating appropriate communications with our team members and clients
- Postponing all non-critical business travel.
- Receiving approval from stakeholders, landowners, and landlords, before having any in person contact.
- Having all field agents carry hand sanitizer to be used by both themselves and the stakeholders they are meeting.
- Self isolation of two weeks for any team members exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or for those who have travelled outside Canada for business or pleasure.
Our dedicated team of experts are committed to keeping operations running consistently so we can provide you with the best possible service. We will continue to monitor this situation and make every effort to deliver uninterrupted, essential services to all our clients.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 Management Plan or anything business related, please feel free to reach out to your LandSolutions project manager.
As the situation continues to unfold and policies change, we’ll be in touch. If you have any immediate questions, please visit the websites of the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization.