1. WEST PATH DELIVERY – NOVA GAS TRANSMISSION LTD.
- A 42-inch diameter pipeline loop of the western Alberta system mainline loop (Rocky View section)
- 2 compressor station unit additions
- Stakeholder engagement with 8,694 consultations and 5,856 mailouts sent
- Acquired 53 parcels of land
- Managed third-party programs with 270 requests
- Provided construction and post-construction support
- Built strong stakeholder and community relations throughout the project
- Create a new CER based Record of Contact application to support client’s specific needs
- Delivered project requirements on time
2. ALBERTA CARBON TRUCK LINE (ACTL) PROJECT – ENHANCE ENERGY INC.
- ACTL is the first large scale carbon capture and storage project in Alberta
- 240 km pipeline from Clive, AB to Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Stakeholder consultation
- Land acquisition
- Third-party management services for 120 km of the pipeline
3. NORTH RED DEER WASTEWATER SERVICES COMMISSION – STANTEC CONSULTING LTD.
- 28 km of wastewater force main pipeline connecting Lacombe and Blackfalds to Red Deer’s treatment facility as well as two new wastewater pumping stations and a new Odour Management Facility (OMF)
- $71M dollar project
- Stakeholder engagement
- Provided input into project land acquisition strategy regarding routing, survey consent, land acquisition compensation, and final sign off
- Worked closely with Client Project Manager to engage difficult landowners early in the process and assist in decision to reroute or expropriate
- Completion of third-party program from 2015 until project completion in 2018